Additional ECU Novitec Powerrail 5
Suitable for all Multijet / JTD(m) engines (also with diesel particle filter (DPF))
Simple installation: simply connect the wiring harness to the plugs. No soldering necessary. Even amateurs can install (and remove) the Powerrail 5 within about half an hour.
It is recommended to exchange the original air filter against a K&N, BiscioneRacing Sports Airfilter or Novitec sports replacement filter to reduce the particle emissions and to achieve full power.Novelties of the fifth generation of the Powerrail:
- Sealed & watertight automotive connector plugs with a watertight sealed ECU case.
- Also suitable for Fiats with diesel particle filter.
- Turbo boost regulation.
Money Back Warranty:
- 500 1.3 Multijet with 75/95 bhp: 91/110 bhp.
- 500 L 1.6 Multijet with 105 bhp: 128 bhp
- 500 L 1.6 Multijet with 120 bhp: 150 bhp
- Panda 1.3 Multijet with 70/75 bhp: 83/90 bhp
- Punto 188 1.3 JTD / Multijet with 70 bhp: 83 bhp
- Punto 188 1.9 JTD / Multijet with 80/85/100 bhp: 95/108/120 bhp
- Grande Punto 1.3 Multijet with 70/75/90 bhp: 83/88/106 bhp
- Grande Punto 1.9 Multijet with 120/130 bhp: 144/160 bhp
- Punto Evo 1.3 Multijet with 75/95 bhp: 90/110 bhp
- Punto Evo 1.6 Multijet with 120 bhp: 144 bhp
- Idea 1.3 JTD with 70/78 bhp: 83/106 bhp
- Idea 1.9 JTD with 100 bhp: 121 bhp
- Stilo 1.9 JTD with 80/115/140/150 bhp: 97/139/169/180 bhp
- Bravo 1.6 Multijet with 105/120 bhp: 125/144 bhp
- Bravo 1.9 Multijet with 120/150 bhp: 144/176 bhp
- Bravo 2.0 Multijet DPF with165 bhp: 188 bhp
- Croma 1.9 Multijet with 120/150 bhp: 141/176 bhp
- Croma 2.4 Multijet with 200 bhp: 235 bhp
Order now, plug the Powerrail 5 into your Fiat, have fun and if you should not like it, you can send it back without any problems and with a full money refund. ATTENTION! High addiction risk! You'll never want to send it back ;) For 1.3 JTD with DPF: Please always note if the boost pressure plug has 3 or 4 pins.
The bypass plug, which is available as an optional item, can be connected to the cable harness of the Powerrail instead of the black ECU box. It allows you to drive your Fiat with the factory set-up without removing the Powerrails cable harness from the engine.